Join the fun! Lace up your shoes for our annual Sidewalk Marathon, an inspiring journey to a healthier you. It all starts with our Starting Line Health Expo. No matter your age or athletic ability, you can be motivated to take steps toward a healthier lifestyle at this fun, free event!
609 Platte Road
Saturday, March 23
9 a.m. – noon
CHI Health Center
455 N 10th Street
Sunday, March 24
1 – 4 p.m.
- Walk mile 1 of the 30-day program’s 26.2 miles
- Take the Quiz to see if you are at risk for diabetes, obesity and/or stroke
- Try a group exercise class (from gentle stretching to strenuous boot camp)
- Learn what you can do about joint pain, snoring, menopause and more
- See hands-on CPR demos from paramedics
- Free ice skating for the family (Kearney)
- Healthy cooking demos by local chefs (Omaha)
It’s all FREE! Keep it going!
Pick up your FREE starter pack at the event. It will help you complete the 30-day program.
Win Fitbits, gym memberships and more. First 2,000 for Omaha/500 for Kearney in the door receive a clear stadium bag. Preregister before March 22, 2019 for additional prizes.
Please bring a canned food item to stock the shelves of Food Bank of the Heartland.